Our Safety Protocols
Our community has been through a lot over the past year and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Canadian Dental Association (CDA), The Public Health Agency of Canada, and the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. As the pandemic continues, you may see certain changes when it is time for your next appointment. We continue to make these changes in order to help protect our patients and staff.
The Day of Your Appointment
• When you arrive to our office, please have your mask in place and check in with a front office staff member.
• ONLY patients with an appointment will be allowed in the building (exception: children under the age of 18 and special needs patients will be allowed to have 1 parent/guardian accompany them).
• Patients will be required to wear a mask at all times except during treatment. If you have your own personal mask, we request you please use, as our supply is limited. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
• When you enter the office, we have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use. A staff member will ask you some screening questions and take your temperature.
Other Appointment Information
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Sincerely, Cor-Dent Dental
Looking for a Dentist in Winnipeg?
If you have a unique dental situation, or you are simply looking for an alternative to your current dentist, please contact us today. We can offer you a personal consultation and provide a solution that will suit your current situation. Please call us at (204) 452-7000 or send us an e-mail at: email@example.com.
- "Professional, friendly, knowledgeable and especially caring are a few of the adjectives that describe Dr. Jenny Gill and her Assistant, Elena. Dr. Gill and Elena keep me totally informed about the process they are doing for my appointment and continually consult me to make sure I am comfortable and not in any discomfort. - Larry Fielding - Google Review -
- Dr. Patel, Dr. Ling, Dr. Gill have always made me feel very welcomed to their office. I have been coming here for many years now and can honestly say they all treat me like family. Dr. Patel has taken great care of me and guided me into taking great care of my teeth. Now my kids go there! - Luke Antoniuk - Google Review -
- Dr. Patel and his staff are wonderful. Everyone is courteous, caring and efficient. Dr. Patel always explains all your treatment options and gives recommendations that won't let you waste money. He's an extremely skilled and gentle dentist. I trust him and his assistants - that's important! - John McClure - Google Review -
- Finding a good, helpful, informative, trustworthy dentist is not an easy task. Cor‑Dent is without question, an exceptional dental office and the best well managed facility I have ever visited. They have a team of dedicated professionals operating with state of the art equipment. - Paul F Grenkow - Google Review -
- All staff is very Caring and helpful. I would recommend Cor‑Dent to everyone. The service is beyond expectations. - Tajinder Singh - Google Review -
- I am so amazed with Dr Patel's services!! Gentle, Polite, Caring and understanding person and always trying to help the best he can!! Very rare to see a Doctor like him this days. All my family members are dealing with him and I am recommending him to everybody who is looking for THE BEST DENTAL SERVICES IN WINNIPEG!! - Mira Marion - Google Review -
- We have been going to Cor‑Dent for many years now, and would never think of going anywhere else. The office is professionally run by friendly staff who treat us like family. Dr. Patel is very down-to-earth and carefully explains what is going on in your mouth, and what your options are for treatment. - Lorne Mack - Google Review -
- I've been with Cor‑Dent for as long as I can remember and they are simply the best in Winnipeg. These dental professionals are the top of their craft and they answer all of my questions to make sure that I know all about my treatment and options. If you are considering a new dental office, I absolutely recommend Cor‑Dent. - Gerald Adams - Google Review -