We are committed to protecting the privacy of our patient’s personal information and to utilizing all personal information in a responsible manner. We collect information from our patients such as names, home addresses, work addresses, home telephone numbers, and work telephone numbers (collectively referred to as “Contact Information”).
Contact information is collected and used for the following purpose: to open and update patient files; to invoice patients for dental services, to process credit card payments and/or to collect unpaid accounts; to process claims for payment for reimbursement from third party health benefit providers and insurance companies; to send reminders to patients concerning the need for further dental examinations or treatment; and to send patients information material about our dental practice.
Contact Information is disclosed to third party health benefit providers and insurance companies where the patient’s parent or guardian has submitted a claim for reimbursement or payment of all or part of the cost of dental treatment, or where the patient’s parent or guardian has asked us to submit a claim on the patient’s behalf. Financial information may be collected in order to make arrangements for the payment of dental services. Contact information is also shared with a third party to automate appointment reminders and appointment confirmations.
We collect information from our patients about their health history, their family health history, their physical condition, and their dental treatments (collectively referred to as “Medical/Dental Information”). Each patient’s Medical/Dental Information is collected and used for the purpose of diagnosing and treating the oral health of an individual in relation to their physical and mental health.
Patient’s Medical/Dental Information is disclosed to third party health benefit providers and insurance companies when: the patient’s parent or guardian has submitted a claim for reimbursement or payment of all or part of the cost of dental treatment; where we are asked to submit a claim on the patient’s behalf; where we are seeking a second opinion or requesting treatment from other dentists and dental specialists where the patient’s parent or guardian has consented to the same; where we have been referred by another health care professional (such as a physician) for either a second opinion or treatment where parental/guardian consent has been given; if we are asked to treat the patient on any occasion (with the patient’s parent/guardian consent) when our practice’s other dentist(s) will be treating the patient.
If we are ever considering selling all or part of the dental practice, qualified purchasers may be granted access as part of due diligence process to patient information in order to verify information pertinent to the potential sale. If this occurs, we will take steps to ensure that the prospective purchaser safeguards all personal information.
- "I have been coming to Cor-Dent for many years. Dr. Ling and her staff are always so friendly and knowledgeable. The exams and cleanings are very thorough and in my experience, easy and painless. They are also very good with my kids. They seem to almost always be running on time too which is nice."
- "Dental Service Perfection is the name of the game at Cor-Dent. I have always been treated with dignity and courtesy and received the best possible service."
- "You people are wonderful!! and I mean every single one of you!!"
- "I've been attending Cor-Dent regularly for three years, and I've always enjoyed the service I receive there. The staff are great at all levels: reception, assistants, hygienists, and dentists"
- "Always professional care and willing to listen."
- "I was greeted as a friend when I entered and the cleaning and inspection procedures were performed very professionally."
- "I've been a patient at Cor-Dent for several years and value the great care I have received at every visit!"
- "Absolutely wonderful attention to the care and well being of your clients by everyone from the receptionist to the hygienist and most importantly the dentist. Thank you."
- "Always friendly, the staff at Cor-Dent are great at what they do. I always feel like I'm the most important client in the office. The quality of the work impressive and the technique is clearly the most up to date. Highly recommended!"
- "Dr. Patel and his team are a caring group of people and I'm always satisfied with his dental working and the cleanings from all the friendly hygienists."