We are committed to protecting the privacy of our patient’s personal information and to utilizing all personal information in a responsible manner. We collect information from our patients such as names, home addresses, work addresses, home telephone numbers, and work telephone numbers (collectively referred to as “Contact Information”).
Contact information is collected and used for the following purpose: to open and update patient files; to invoice patients for dental services, to process credit card payments and/or to collect unpaid accounts; to process claims for payment for reimbursement from third party health benefit providers and insurance companies; to send reminders to patients concerning the need for further dental examinations or treatment; and to send patients information material about our dental practice.
Contact Information is disclosed to third party health benefit providers and insurance companies where the patient’s parent or guardian has submitted a claim for reimbursement or payment of all or part of the cost of dental treatment, or where the patient’s parent or guardian has asked us to submit a claim on the patient’s behalf. Financial information may be collected in order to make arrangements for the payment of dental services. Contact information is also shared with a third party to automate appointment reminders and appointment confirmations.
We collect information from our patients about their health history, their family health history, their physical condition, and their dental treatments (collectively referred to as “Medical/Dental Information”). Each patient’s Medical/Dental Information is collected and used for the purpose of diagnosing and treating the oral health of an individual in relation to their physical and mental health.
Patient’s Medical/Dental Information is disclosed to third party health benefit providers and insurance companies when: the patient’s parent or guardian has submitted a claim for reimbursement or payment of all or part of the cost of dental treatment; where we are asked to submit a claim on the patient’s behalf; where we are seeking a second opinion or requesting treatment from other dentists and dental specialists where the patient’s parent or guardian has consented to the same; where we have been referred by another health care professional (such as a physician) for either a second opinion or treatment where parental/guardian consent has been given; if we are asked to treat the patient on any occasion (with the patient’s parent/guardian consent) when our practice’s other dentist(s) will be treating the patient.
If we are ever considering selling all or part of the dental practice, qualified purchasers may be granted access as part of due diligence process to patient information in order to verify information pertinent to the potential sale. If this occurs, we will take steps to ensure that the prospective purchaser safeguards all personal information.
- "Professional, friendly, knowledgeable and especially caring are a few of the adjectives that describe Dr. Jenny Gill and her Assistant, Elena. Dr. Gill and Elena keep me totally informed about the process they are doing for my appointment and continually consult me to make sure I am comfortable and not in any discomfort. - Larry Fielding - Google Review -
- Dr. Patel, Dr. Ling, Dr. Gill have always made me feel very welcomed to their office. I have been coming here for many years now and can honestly say they all treat me like family. Dr. Patel has taken great care of me and guided me into taking great care of my teeth. Now my kids go there! - Luke Antoniuk - Google Review -
- Dr. Patel and his staff are wonderful. Everyone is courteous, caring and efficient. Dr. Patel always explains all your treatment options and gives recommendations that won't let you waste money. He's an extremely skilled and gentle dentist. I trust him and his assistants - that's important! - John McClure - Google Review -
- Finding a good, helpful, informative, trustworthy dentist is not an easy task. Cor‑Dent is without question, an exceptional dental office and the best well managed facility I have ever visited. They have a team of dedicated professionals operating with state of the art equipment. - Paul F Grenkow - Google Review -
- All staff is very Caring and helpful. I would recommend Cor‑Dent to everyone. The service is beyond expectations. - Tajinder Singh - Google Review -
- I am so amazed with Dr Patel's services!! Gentle, Polite, Caring and understanding person and always trying to help the best he can!! Very rare to see a Doctor like him this days. All my family members are dealing with him and I am recommending him to everybody who is looking for THE BEST DENTAL SERVICES IN WINNIPEG!! - Mira Marion - Google Review -
- We have been going to Cor‑Dent for many years now, and would never think of going anywhere else. The office is professionally run by friendly staff who treat us like family. Dr. Patel is very down-to-earth and carefully explains what is going on in your mouth, and what your options are for treatment. - Lorne Mack - Google Review -
- I've been with Cor‑Dent for as long as I can remember and they are simply the best in Winnipeg. These dental professionals are the top of their craft and they answer all of my questions to make sure that I know all about my treatment and options. If you are considering a new dental office, I absolutely recommend Cor‑Dent. - Gerald Adams - Google Review -